- The competition is divided into Piano category and Instrumental category.
- The competition is open to candidates who play a song composed by V.K.
- Candidates of all nationalities, of all age can participate.
- Piano category is divided into Adult group (Over 18 years old) and Junior group (Under 18 years old).
- Instrumental category can be applied as group (maximum 5 people, no age limit, free combination of instruments)
- Participants can only apply once for the piano category, but can also apply for instrumental category as individual and/or as group.
- Participants who have applied both individually and in group for the instrumental category need to perform different songs for the competition.
- Each category’s first prize winners from last year will not be eligible for application this year. Winners must withdraw from the competition for 1 year and will be eligible for application again next year.
- Application｜2020/07/06 12:00 To 2020/07/27 12:00
- Announcement of Finalists｜2020/08/10
- Final Competition (Live Round)｜2020/08/22
- Backstage Cafe, Taipei, Taiwan, No.1, Sec.4, Roosevelt Road, NTU Sports Center, Taipei , Taiwan
- The competition consists of Preliminary Video Round and Final Round.
- The jury will grade the videos clips submitted by the participants.
- 10 participants with the highest scores for each category group can enter into the Final Round.
- Participants who are eligible for the Final Round must attend the final competition in Taipei.
- Participants who compete in the Instrumental category as group must compete with the same group member for the final round.