- Piano Category
- Instrumental Category
- The competition is open to all ages and nationalities.
- The Piano Category is divided into the Youth Group and the Adult Group.
- Youth Group: below 18 years old, born after August 1, 2005.
- Adult Group: 18 years old and above, born before July 31, 2005.
- Participants should register individually according to the age group.
- The Instrumental Category is divided into individual and group divisions, with both divisions competing together.
- The group division is limited to two to five members.
- Participants can register for both divisions, but must perform different repertoire for each.
- Each participant can have a maximum of three registrations:
- Piano Category
- Instrumental Category individual division
- Instrumental Category group division
- Registration Period ─ From July 10, 2023 (Monday) 13:00 to August 1, 2023 (Tuesday) 13:00 (UTC+8)
- Finalists Announcement ─ August 7, 2023 (Monday) 13:00
- Final Round Date ─ September 9, 2023 (Saturday)
Final Round Venue
- Backstage Café ─ NTU Sports Center, Rm. 206 & 214, 2F., No. 1, Sec. 4, Roosevelt Rd., Da’an Dist., Taipei City, Taiwan (R.O.C.)
- The competition consists of the Preliminary Round (online) and the Final Round (on-site).
- Participants who advance from the Preliminary Round qualify for the Final Round.
- The jury evaluates the submitted video entries and assigns scores.
- The top ten participants in each category with scores above 75 progress to the Final Round.
- In the Instrumental Category, only ten individuals or groups from both divisions combined advance to the Final Round.
- The jury has the final authority to determine the number of finalists and reserves the right to make necessary adjustments.
- Finalists must physically attend the competition at the designated on-site venue.
- Participants in the Instrumental Category are required to maintain their original group members.
- Participants in the Instrumental Category must perform on the same instrument they used in the Preliminary Round.